Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here we go again...

For some reason, the shifting of seasons almost always brings about a shifting of one's perspective. Questions that have no answers present themselves and just won't leave me alone. You know those questions: who am I? what is my purpose in life? where am I supposed to go from here? when will I become the person I want to be?

Maybe it's because I'm in the middle of reading "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coehlo and have been inspired to search for my own Personal Legend. Maybe it’s because I feel like I’m drifting aimlessly in life. Maybe I'm going through some strange pseudo-existential crisis. Or maybe because autumn is right around the corner - the season where you let go of the old in order to welcome the new.

I’m going to give this blog-writing thing another shot. Not for any other reason than to give myself the impression of doing *something* worthwhile.

Maybe somewhere along the way I'll figure out who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment