Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Silly me

I decided this morning to slowly get back into writing because I miss it. I miss the creating. So I turned on my Ipad to get some writing done at the library when I was hit by a horrible realization: I have no app dedicated to creative writing.

No joke, I had a mini panic attack. Then I wasted over an hour looking at different writing apps for the Ipad, when really, I don't need one! Why should I waste my time and money on an app that will no doubt distract more than motivate me? Silly me.

So I'm back-ish. To tell you the truth, I really don't know what I'll be writing. I just know that I missed it, and I need to write even when I'm not really writing.

My thoughts are even more jumbled and disorganized than before, but that's what proofreading is for! :)


Edit: 10 hours later... I caved and bought an organizational app called "Chapters". so far I like it! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment